|Job Title:||Production Engineer|
|Minimum Education||B.Sc./B.E Engineering, preferably Pet. & Gas|
|Experience Required||5 -7 Years|
|Working Hours||As per company policy|
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
• Safe, efficient and smooth operations related to Wellhead maintenance, SCSSSV, WHCP and Flowline Maintenance.
• Operations related to 3-phase separator including all recording/calculations for gas, Condensate and water flow recording parameters.
• To review, assess and assists in the operations of various facilities and equipment Gas dehydration by TEG, Oil/Condensate Stabilization, Water Treatment, Power Generation and other utility systems, Heat Exchanger, Cooler, Towers, Engines, Centrifugal and Reciprocating Pumps and compressors etc.
• Sales and Metering of Gas & Condensate and properly maintaining/logging the its records.
• Maintain all sort of Technical documents like Purchase Orders, Material Listing and work order etc.
• Proper Safe and sound shut down and startup scheduling including the PTW system
• To carry out direct observation of work activities using activity samples, record the activities and deduce the results by information, and present the same in the graphical and tabular form to assist in developing the work method, procedures and techniques.
• Commissioning of various projects in all phases of process facilities for plant modification including conceptual studies, design and installation according to the safety rules and requirement.
• Well versed with modern safety, firefighting and emergency response system.
• Well versed with upstream production operations like Stimulation & Kick-off jobs using with or without CTU, Well Testing, Slickline & Wireline operations, Well Completion design.
• Design, Plan, Program writing and supervision on-site all sort of rig less operations including BHP campaign, workover operations for both conventional and HPHT wells etc. having high rate gas & oil.
• Preparation and planning for material & services required during all sort of well works operations.
• As Production engineer, well versed with running & pulling of all sort of completions equipment (Downhole & wellhead equipment) provided by service companies like BOT, Halliburton, Weatherford and Schlumberger etc.
• Issuance of Indents and scope of work (SOW) for material procurement and different services required for well servicing, well completion, workover and rig less operations
• Proficient in Solid Works software, MS Office.
• Critical thinking with exceptional problem solving skills, able to work independently or in team environment.
• Efficiently organize and plan work tasks to meet company goals.
• Knowledgeable in safety requirements for major turnaround and operation activities.
• Ability to take initiative and to work in an independent manner