· Should have hands on experience of process operation and troubleshooting of HCDPU, Dehydration, Gas Sweetening and Gas measurement systems.
· Responsible for achieving uninterrupted field operations by effective monitoring and coordination of all relevant sections at Gas Processing Plant
· Ensure immediate corrective action is taken to maximize plant availability and control hazardous situations, and whatever executive action is necessary.
· Provide technical support to Production operations, Maintenance, off-plot, Electrical & Instrument teams while simultaneously contributing to areas such as, safety, reliability, productivity, asset management and cost effectiveness.
· Provide coordination for finalization of projects, including project description, economics, P&IDs, PFDs, isometrics, BOQs, purchase requisitions, preparation of scope of works and coordination of activities during the execution phase.
· Provide critical assistance in the successful management and execution of projects including pre- commissioning and performance testing activities of processing facilities at site.
· Provide critical technical support in various phases of facilities engineering, including FEED, basic engineering design and detailed engineering.
· Ensure enough stocks of operations consumables such as diesel, glycol, chemicals, spares and others on site.
· Ensure that all activities are carried out according to procedures and guidelines in a safe manner, and to maximize equipment and minimize processing downtime.
· Lead, coordinate and conduct regular / specialized audits and inspections for improvement of process/ production facilities.
· Familiar with Mines Rules/ Acts for maintaining record of various CIM documents/ forms and conducting the visits of CIM.
· Evaluate and prepare proposals for in-house process/ production related projects and successful planning and execution at site.
· Managing annual turnarounds since planning till their successful execution
· Understanding on process simulators (i.e. PROII, HYSYS, KORF, PIPESIM) to rate, size and evaluate the performance of Gas Processing facility.
· Ensuring that all record keeping and production reporting is carried out on time and up-to the required standards.
· Ensure all maintenance records are kept to give a history of all plant items worked on.
· To minimize the risk of personal injury, environmental damage and asset damage by effective safety supervision at all times.
· Conduct performance evaluations, training need assessments and prepare career development plans for the field staff.
· Responsible for achieving uninterrupted field operations by effective monitoring and coordination of all relevant sections at Gas Processing Plant.
· Good understanding of how equipment functions in the field and overall plant operations.
· Strong understanding of basic Chemical Engineering principles such as Dehydration, HCDP, Gas sweetening, Condensate Stabilization Units, Condensate Storage and dispatch, Heat Transfer and Hydraulics.
· Identifies root causes of technical problems in Gas treatment plants.
· Must work constructively with others (inside and outside PEL) to achieve positive results.
· Good written and oral communication skills, strong ability to work with groups and cross functional teams, able to communicate technical ideas to a wide range of groups within the organization.
· Demonstrate role model behavior supporting the PEL Way principles and values including support for diversity, leadership, team-work and personal/process safety.
· Ability to work effectively with minimal direct supervision.
· Proven ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
· A desire to grow your career in the Technical Group