|Job Title:||PROCESS OPERATOR|
|Minimum Education||DAE (CHEMICAL)|
|Experience Required||5-7 YEARS|
|Working Hours||12 HRS SHIFT ROTATION|
· Record the process parameters on hourly basis such as temperature, pressure, vacuum, level, flow rate, and/or transfer of gas, condensate & water of various equipment involved in Dehydration, MRU, RO Plant, Gas Sweetening, CSU, Condensate handling storage and dispatch.
· Maintain process parameters at optimum conditions at all times.
· Control equipment and to regulate flow and pressure of gas to feeder lines of generators, utility areas and heating equipment under guidance of shift in-charge.
· Run the shift independently and assist the shift in-charge in troubleshooting of the processing plant.
· Properly read and follow the P&IDs of the Plant.
· Strictly adhere to the PTW system at field.
· Be a part of preventive and corrective maintenance activities.
· Ensure all work complies with HSSE Policies, Procedures & guidelines.
· Perform the operational tasks as per directions of the Shift In-charge /PEIC.
· Register material usage and consumption during the shifts.
· Develop the log sheets and record keeping
· Have a good understanding of the applicable design codes.
· Control Operations/ Processing of Separation System, Compressors, Amine Unit, DHU, Measuring System, etc.
· Ensure availability of all the equipment in the Utility area including Fire Water System, Instrument Air System, Fuel Gas System and Flare System.
· Must be familiar with control system, DCS and PLCs.
· Ensure implementation of safe working practices as per Oil & Gas standards, work as a team member, follow the working ethics and mentor the juniors.
· Ability to take initiative and to work.
· Good understanding of English language.
· Ability to work with others in a team environment.