|Job Title:||HSE OFFICER|
|Minimum Education||Bachelor Degree (NEBOSH certification)|
|Experience Required||7(+) years|
|Working Hours||12 HRS SHIFT ROTATION|
· Providing positive leadership on HSE matters within the Site Teams and promote the adoption of best practices.
· Promoting an enthusiastic HSE culture that delivers positive commitment to and engages all employees in continuous improvement in HSE performance.
· Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of the HSE Management system and progress against the HSE Performance Standards
· The development, ownership and implementation of Projects HS procedures and arrangements.
· Providing advice and guidance on all HSE matters.
· Providing support for nominated company representatives in their dealings with regulatory agency and interface as required.
· Conducting HSE walk-around, record findings and report to PEIC the outcome of these reviews.
· Co-ordinate with all concerned departments for correct implementation of the procedures as per OHSAS /EMS standards (PTW / Risk Assessments / Basic Safety Awareness, Safe Crane Operations, Annual Environment Reviews).
· Maintain a log book by entering all activities regarding accidents /incidents occurring on the premises on a daily basis to ensure proper record keeping which will facilitate reference checking in the future.
· Conduct risk assessment for sites.
· Identification of hazards in the work process & formulate plans to mitigate such hazards
· Operational knowledge of current HSE legislation associated with Oil and Gas industry specifically for Gas Compression System, MDEA based Amine Sweetening Unit, TEG Dehydration Unit, Produced water routing.
· Good communication skills and the ability to develop network and working relationships with other groups involved in project delivery.
· Must recognize the importance of process safety and zero harm.
· 8 or more years relevant experience working as a HSE Professional in Oil and Gas site project context. This needs to include experience working within a highly regulated surface facilities Operational environment.
· Must be experienced in managing contractors and experience of accident investigation and reporting.
· Suitable candidate to have NEBOSH General Certificate and IOSH Certification.
· To possess strong skills in areas of word processing, presentation applications like PowerPoint, and various programs such as incident reporting and environmental management software.
· A thorough understanding of electrical safety, equipment lockout, machine safeguarding, and industrial machinery operations.
· Producing clear and concise reports, leading training classes, and speaking with regulatory officials such as inspectors and auditors calls for strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to spot potential hazards, identify safety concerns, and recognize practices that could harm the environment
· Understanding and Implementation of site HSE Procedures.
· Fluency in English and Urdu Languages. (Writing, listening and speaking).
· Must have knowledge and skills to use Computer (MS Office) Power Point.
· Strong facilitation, team building, collaboration, and problem solving skills.
· Highly effective communicator with clear and concise writing and presentation skills