|Job Title:||CIVIL ENGINEER|
|Report To||PEIC (Process Engineer In-Charge)|
|Minimum Education||B.E. Civil|
|Experience Required||7(+) years|
|Working Hours||12 HRS SHIFT ROTATION|
· Visit well sites for regular inspections of civil works and repair and maintenance.
· Select approach road for the staked well site
· Prepare BOQs and supervise/execute Civil works as per BOQs and maintain the MB (Measurement BOOK) for the works performed by the contactors
· Measure actual quantities of executed civil works along with contractor in larger interest of the company
· Prepare and build drawings for civil works to be carried out at the site
· Plan water wells for supplying water to rig
· Carryout other assignments given by Manager Land Admin & Security and superior officers from time to time
· civil engineers in the petrochemicals industry are responsible for designing and constructing new facilities and maintaining the layout and arrangement of petrochemicals facilities.
· Designing and constructing new oil facilities such as buildings, warehouses workshops and control rooms.
· Layout and arrangement of pipes, tubes and vents and ensuring the proper maintenance of oil plants.
· Managing parts of construction projects
· Overseeing building work
· Undertaking surveys
· Setting out sites and organizing facilities
· Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
· Supervising contracted staff
· Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
· Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
· Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
· Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
· Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
· Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
· Proficient in Solid Works software, MS Office.
· Critical thinking with exceptional problem solving skills, able to work independently or in team environment.
· Efficiently organize and plan work tasks to meet company goals.
· Ability to take initiative and to work in an independent manner
· Commercial awareness – an understanding of how your actions can affect profitability of a project
· Team working, communication and management skills
· Technical skills
· An eye for detail