|Job Title:||Manager Land, Administration and Security|
|Department||Land, Administration And Security|
|Report To||Senior General Manager Operations|
|Minimum Education||MBA / Masters in Economics|
|Experience Required||12-15 Years|
|Working Hours||AS PER COMPANY POLICY|
· Put in all professional capabilities in the performance of your official obligations as Manager Land, Admin and security to meet the challenging demands.
· Perform all administrative duties so as to ensuring the smooth functioning of Land, Admin and security department at all fields.
· Move to the field to supervise and monitor the administrative land & Security functioning as and whenever required.
· Ensuring that all measure required for the security of PEL's installation, equipment, material, and personals at the fields are in place and are reviewed periodically (Randomly).
· Carry out liaison and coordination with rangers deputed for the security of PEL's installations at various fields/sites
· Monitor the maintenance of the vehicles and expenditure on maintenance in coordination with field officers.
· Coordinate with the local Civil Administration and Revenue and forest officials for acquisition of land and maintain close working relationship.
· Should have adequate experience of acquiring the land and negotiations with land owners and well conversant with the procedures for acquiring/ transfer/ registering the land.
· Carryout acquisition of land for PEL at its areas of operations and also to negotiate with the land owners at the most economic rates for the land to be acquired.
· Perform any additional duty concerning business of Shahzad International / Petroleum Exploration (Pvt.) Ltd as assigned by Chief Executive or any officer on his behalf.
· Liaise with security agencies and maintain healthy relations for PEL's benefits.
· Negotiate with civil works contractors for cost effective civil works.
· Ensuring optimum and smooth execution of civil works of well sites, roads repair and maintenance without any local problems / hindrance.
· Liaise and to maintain relationship with locals and notables of the areas of PEL’s operations.
· Maintain close working relationship with all related Government Organizations, securities agencies.
· Ensure proper secrecy of all office matters pertaining to the organization and not leak out or pass on any information/ document to anybody or outside during your stay with us or even after leaving the organization.
· Guide/advice field officers on all issues pertaining to field administration, security and land management and to visit the location frequently for supervision, inspection and regulation of policies.
· Apt knowledge of the local situations
· Proficiency in Land management and land reformation
· Expert administration capabilities
· Certainty of ownership and knowledge of all the rights that exist in the land
· Proficient in land rights and a good understanding of local rules.
· Expert in local communication. Local Language desirable.
· Frequent traveling flexibility
· Expert in accountability processes and strict supervision of all land, admin and security related matters.
· Good PR skills and associations with local authorities
- Retired Officers from Forces meeting above criteria would be preferred.