|Job Title:||Manager Production|
|Report To||Senior General Manager Operations|
|Minimum Education||Bachelors in Petroleum Engineering|
|Experience Required||15-20 years|
|Working Hours||As per company Policy|
|Location||Islamabad Head Office|
• Responsible to plan, design, execute and supervise all well testing operations.
• The rig and rig less well operations will include Surface Well Testing & BHP surveys, PLTs, Wireline & Slickline, Coiled Tubing Operations, Perforations, PVT sampling, acid and fracture treatments.
• Should be able to design completion & wellhead based on reservoir parameters and fluid analysis.
• Provide engineering support for open hole and cased hole logging.
• Analysis of well testing & DSTs and other well interventions.
• Analysis of wells for workover candidates to optimize production.
• Responsible for well performance analysis, diagnostic and remedial works.
• Project planning for execution of work program in area of jurisdiction.
• Bid evaluations of contractors and allied services.
• Prepare scope of work for various services required for workover and completions. Analyze the bids prior to the award of contract.
• Prepare Reports and operations updates for Joint Venture Partners and GOP.
• Make presentations to partners in TCMs.
• Maintained liaison with other department on Production engineering issues.
• Utilizing all professional capabilities in the performance of official obligations as Manager Production.
• Ensuring proper secrecy of all office matters pertaining to the organization during stay with us or even after leaving the organization.
• Fully proficient in production engineering software’s and MS Office.
• Critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills to be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Efficiently organize and plan work tasks to meet company goals.
• Extensive experience in safety requirements for major turnaround and well operation activities.
• Effective managerial skills for delegation of tasks and responsibilities.